Boost Your Fuel Profits
In today’s volatile fuel market, maximizing the profitability of every gallon is critical. Register now for this free webinar and in just 60 minutes, discover 5 areas of your business to focus your efforts for maximum impact:
- Reduce fuel costs: Make sure dispatch always knows the best options, including freight, as they source loads. Understand the benefits of a centralized and integrated real-time view of all your sourcing options including contract and delivered costs.
- Enhance and expand price notifications: Learn how to use an automated tool for customer and prospect specific quotes and build-up rules with instant delivery via email, fax and mobile devices.
- Eliminate wasted time at terminals: Stay on top of product availability and commitment to avoid sending your common carrier or driver to racks without fuel supply.
- Expedite billing: Shorten the billing cycle and improve accuracy. Use technology to automatically import the correct fuel price on the customer invoice and to capture delivery information faster.
- Shrink overhead with automated document management: Even with the latest software tools, you can quickly get bogged down with: illegible, incomplete and missing paperwork particularly delivery tickets/BOLs. Learn how you can reduce
resources and time with Automated Document Management.
Register for this information-packed, free webinar featuring tips for streamlining your fuel business to boost your overall profitability.
All attendees are eligible for a free System Performance Evaluation & Tune Up Report. Get a 60-minute analysis with an Axxis fuel management expert of your current operations, along with customized recommendations to help boost profitability.
Meet the Presenter:
Art King, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Axxis Software
Art brings over 35 years of industry and high tech experience, including a unique blend of enterprise software, business management, sales and operations expertise. Prior to joining Axxis, Art was the VP of Sales & Marketing at Slingshot, an ecommerce supply chain management software company, as well as VP of Marketing for the Cedar Group, a UK-based publicly traded enterprise software and solutions provider.